MEALS [ L ]
The shady cooking venue neighboring the gardens is the perfect place to activate all the sense. Prepare three healthy and fresh traditional dishes, such as vegetable and coconut milk soup, mushroom satay and potatoes crocket, a Dutch influenced dish. Learn how to tune the food by the herbs and spices from the Indonesian archipelago. Your host will supervise the right amounts while you’re peeling, chopping, seasoning and cooking the different ingredients together.
Enjoy a delicious self-cooked lunch.
In the afternoon continue with your guide and explore further surrounding temples. You may begin with nearby Mendut Temple. Older than Borobudur this pyramid-shaped temple houses three impressively carved stone statues. Finally, Borobodur - the largest Buddhist Temple in the world – shall not be missed out. Discover the incredible history behind its construction. Comprised of thousands of volcanic and river stone blocks, the temple was assembled entirely by human labor and took more than 75 years to complete. These days, the UNESCO Heritage site is still visible in its full glory- with magnificent carvings and an unusual, yet surprisingly beautiful bulk structure.
Return to hotel. (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with water provided in the car.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!