MEALS [ L ]
The two hour trek follows a well-defined path. Pass through volcanic ash, sand and small rocks, remnants from Mount Batur’s previous eruptions. The trail is mostly uphill but there are plenty of opportunities to stop and rest. Although there is no ‘view’ in the early morning, the sky should provide plenty opportunities for stargazing.
Upon arriving at the crater rim, find a place to sit and await the sunrise. Located at 1,717 metres above sea level, this vantage point offers the island’s best views. Relax and enjoy the site as the first light of day illuminates Bali and neighbouring Mount Abang and Mount Agung.
Refuel with a simple breakfast and cup of coffee before returning to the trekking trail. Cross to another crater rim then descend along the same path as used earlier in the morning. This time, with the sun shining bright in the sky above, enjoy the views along the trail. See lava flows from recent eruptions and the path of destruction left behind.
Arriving at the base of Mount Batur, head to a nearby hot spring for a soak. Soothe tired muscles in these naturally therapeutic waters then enjoy a local lunch before returning to the hotel. (B and L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle, cold towel and water provided in the car.
– Service of English, French, German, Dutch or Spanish speaking local guide.
– Trek equipment.
– First aid.
– Morning tea or coffee.
– Meals or Breakfast box.
– Flashlight and Mineral bottle water.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B for Breakfast, L for Lunch, D forDinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, alcoholic drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
– High season surcharge for non
-English speaking guide
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!