Take an epic off road adventure through Bali’s exotic scenery. Travel by Land Rover to access rugged tracks rarely visited by tourists, passing through inland forests, tropical rainforests and, of course, rice fields. Get a sense of Bali’s endless beauty and capture stunning photos on this exclusive full day tour.
MEALS [ L ]
Travel into the centre of the island, leaving the paved highways behind and turning onto tiny country roads and tracks. Enjoy passing scenes of Balinese villages and rice paddy fields while the driver negotiates the tricky paths. Carry on to the surrounding fields of Mount Batukaru, an unspoiled land which is often very muddy- adding an exhilarating stretch of driving to the adventure.
Throughout the Land Rover Bali tour, there will be frequents stop to discover hidden corners of the island. Visit a traditional farmhouse, a hot mineral spring, tropical gardens filled with fragrant spices and an ancient quarry where traditional methods are used to cut the stones that build shrines and temples. Leave the jeep behind for a short walk through the rice fields to access a truly spectacular viewpoint.
Climb back in the Land Rover and head to a tranquil rainforest for lunch. Be surrounded by giant bamboo while enjoying a traditional Balinese lunch along with a glass of beer or wine.
The adventure continues this afternoon with a visit to Batukaru Temple, a holy Hindu shrine located on the mountainside. Following a guided tour of this impressive site, return to the rugged roads and transfer back to the hotel arriving late this afternoon. (L)
Our services include:
– Return transfer by Land Rover Defender.
– Soft drinks and mineral water.
– Coffee or tea and Balinese snacks.
– Lunch at Bamboo Restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine or beer and coffee or tea.
– All entrance fees as mentioned.Our services do not Include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Personal travel insurance.
– Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High season surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!