MEALS [ L ]
Then it’s time to tempt the taste buds. Head to the local food market to learn about the intricacies of Indonesian regional cuisines. Observe the daily market trade and the exotic fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices that grace Indonesian plates.
Take a short tour of the rice paddies on the way to a traditional Balinese kitchen. Under the guidance of the expert chef, prepare Balinese signature dishes, using time honoured techniques. Become familiar with the fresh herbs, spices, and other ingredients that make Balinese food delightfully delicious. In addition to cooking, learn about other cultural traditions such as how to make authentic coconut oil and creating temple offerings.
Of course, no culinary adventure would be complete without a chance to eat! When the dishes are ready, sit down and enjoy the home cooked lunch. Then say farewell to the chef and transfer to the hotel. (L)
Our services include:
– Transfer to/from Ubud hotel in a shared air
– Lunch and drinks.
– All entrance fees as mentioned.
Our services do not include:
– Alcoholic drinks at mealtime.
– Personal travel insurance.
– Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & amp; hotels porter.
– Meals other than those mentioned above.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!