Enjoy a spectacular evening of culture and tradition in Bali. Head to sacred Tanah Lot temple to capture sunset views then step in to the magical world of Tugu Bali. Set amid a remarkable collection of antiques, dine on a lavish spread while being entertained by a traditional theatrical performance.
MEALS [ L ]
Arrive just before sunset and find a quiet place to sit and contemplate the beauty of this sacred site. The guide will explain the seven sea temples of Bali and the history of 16th century Tanah Lot. Then watch as the sun begins to set, casting beautiful colours upon the temple and the sea.
Following this mystical sunset, it is time for dinner. Head to Tugu Bali for a dining experience like none other. Step into a hall filled with a vibrant mélange of exotic antiques, Indonesian art, textiles and more. Be seated at a table for a traditional Tugudom dinner, enjoying a lavish selection of imperial dishes from the Majapahit Palace era as well as authentic coastal cuisine. While savouring these exotic flavours, witness an incredible spectacle of theatre reflecting the royal parades of the King of Majapahit and his entourage.
Having indulged the senses in the sights, sounds and tastes of Bali, return to the hotel for the evening. (D)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with cool towel and water provided in the car.
– Service of English or French or German or Dutch or Spanish speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (D for Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High season surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!