MEALS [ L ]
First, snorkel at a spot near the beach which features lots of coral in different shapes and sizes. There are blue coral, purple coral and yellow coral. You will find a sea wells with little fish hidden in it. Continue by boat to the two small islets of Gili Petelu, connected by an exotic beach. Gravel on this beach make the water very clear and perfect for discovering the underwater world. While on one side of the islets you may with a bit of luck encounter small reef sharks, the other side is usually swarmed by lots of colorful fish. Continue to some of the deserted beaches around this area to enjoy a snack lunch under the shade of a tree or on your boat and swim or relax on the beach.
For guests staying at Kuta:
Sail to Tanjung Luar past a small island with a fishermen village and huge fishing nets on wooden structures built in the ocean, which are usually inhabited by sea gulls. From Tanjung Luar continue by car to Kuta. En route make a brief stop at a salt panning place, where sea salt is cooked in the fire and collected in conical containers, almost resembling ice cream cones.
For guests staying at Jeeva Beloam:
Sail to Pink beach and continue by car to your hotel.
Arrival back at the hotel (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle
– Service of English speaking local guide (other languages available with additional charge )
– Private boat
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned
– Meals as specified (L for Lunch Box)
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Extra charge for non English speaking guide
– Personal travel Insurance
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion aboveDistance and journey time:
– Kuta to Pink Beach (55 km): 2 hours 00 minutes
– Jeeva Beloam to Pink Beach (3 km): 15 minutes
– Boat Ride: Pink Beach & Gili Petulu and back to Pink Beach: (total about 2,5km): 2 until 3 hours [trips to Jeeva Beloam]
– Boat Ride: Pink Beach & Gili Petulu to Tanjung Luar: (total about 11 km): 3 until 3,5 hours [trips to Kuta Lombok]
– Pink Beach to Jeeva Beloam (3 km): 15 minutes
– Tanjung Luar to Kuta Lombok (44 km): 1 hour 15 minutes
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!