At a studio in the lush surroundings of Ubud meet a local pottery artist and instructor who will teach techniques to create pottery from raw clay with the help of different techniques. Visit a spring temple providing holy water to the Balinese and stop by the famous Tegallalang rice terraces.
MEALS [ L ]
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with cool towel and water provided in the car.
– Service of English, French, German, Dutch or Spanish speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B for Breakfast, L for Lunch, D for Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High season surcharge for non
-English speaking guide
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!