Hit the trails for an invigorating trek through Bali’s most spectacular landscapes. Venture through lush forests near Bayad village, stopping to admire cascading waterfalls and explore underground caves. Escape the tourist crowds, breathe in the fresh air and embrace the island’s natural beauty on this active half day Bali tour.
MEALS [ L ]
Meet with the trekking guides, who hail from the community, and enjoy a cup of coffee with a light snack. After a safety briefing it’s time to hit the trails. The two-hour Bali trek covers approximately five kilometres through a tropical forest. Pass over small rivers and streams, passing tropical fruit trees and stopping to visit an impressive spice garden and herb garden. Explore a natural waterfall and see an unusual Balinese bamboo water organ at a pumpkin patch.
Another highlight of the day’s trek is Goa Maya, an impressive 1.5-kilometre cave. Crawl underground and admire the labyrinth of tunnels and sacred Hindu statues. Discover why this cave was built in the 11th century as a meditation retreat while exploring the chambers.
Return to land and trek on to the finish point. Relax and enjoy the stunning views of Petanu valley while enjoying a local lunch. After savouring this serene atmosphere, wrap up the half day Bali trek with a drive back to the hotel for a well deserved rest. (L)
Our services include:
– Transfers from/to Ubud or southern beach hotel in an air
-conditioned vehicle with cold water and towel in private transfer
– Service of English/French/German/Dutch/Spanish speaking local guide during transfer
– English speaking trekking guide
– All entrance fees as mentioned
– Morning tea/coffee
– Meals / Lunch
Our services do not include:
– Alcoholic beverages and beverages consume during mealtime
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
– Meals other than those mentioned above
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
– High season surcharge for non
-english speaking guide
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!