Venture into the hinterland of Bali at the slopes of the Batukaru mountain range comfortably on an e-bike. Cycle along the UNESCO recognized terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih. Discover one of the less visited mystical spring temple and a ceramic village and museum where rice husks light up the kilns.
MEALS [ L ]
Venture into the hinterland of Bali with its panoramic views at the slopes of the Batukaru mountain range. The rice terraces of Jatiluwih are recognized by the UNESCO as cultural heritage for their unique Subak irrigation system. Exploring the terraces on an e-bike allows you to maximize now only your comfort level but also to experience the best parts of the region. After a short safety briefing, set off for a 2 hours bicycle ride (50% flat, 20% downhill, 30% uphill with battery power) led by an experienced guide. Ride along farmers doing their daily routine, pass a bamboo forest and make a stop at the Besi Kalung temple located in the middle of the bowl shaped rice terrace fields with panoramic views.
A Balinese-style Lunch will be served in the rice fields.
Continue along panoramic roads deep into a forest to discover one of the less visited mystical spring temples of Bali that Balinese Hindus visit for the purpose of purification, Tambo Waras. Its name translates as “health” and “medicine” and for this reason, despite being hardly visited by travellers, is popular with the local Balinese to find cure and relief.
At the bottom of the rice bowls towards the coast there is ceramic village Pejaten where rice husks light up the kilns. It has been a centre of pottery for generations and produces vast types of pottery including jars, panels, and trays and so called Coblong
Return to the hotel in the late afternoon (L).
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with cool towel and water provided in the car.
-Bike and helmet.
– Cycling guide.
– Service of English/French/German/Dutch/Spanish speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (L=Lunch).Our Services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High season surcharge for non
-English speaking guide
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!