Journey to the long lost zone of ‘Little Amazon’, a hidden Banyan Tree forest near Takuapa district of Phang Nga before exploring the old town of Takuapa. See the period style buildings, small coffee shops, and the most famous part of Takuapa, the old tin mines and factories that were bustling up till the 1920’s.
MEALS [ L ]
After lunch, travel to the local Takuapa fresh market. Enjoy sightseeing by a typical local taxi, songteaw, to see the traditional life and culture of this small and historical town which has remained nearly unchanged for more than a hundred years.
Make a visit at a local Thai Buddhist and Chinese temple as well as experience and taste the local Thai coffee, kafé boran before returning to the hotel in the late afternoon. (L)
Our services include:
– Join transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Join activities as mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Meals as specified (Lunch)
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!