MEALS [ L ]
Wander the rows of street stalls, where wafts of freshly prepared dishes will get the mouth watering. The guide will explain the different items on offer and chat to vendors to learn about their traditional recipes. Rub elbows with the locals and gain insight into Krabi’s foodie culture. Snap photos of colourful stalls, capturing memories of this vibrant marketplace and slice of Thai life.
Stop to sample a variety of dishes. Taste Southern-style snacks and seasonal tropical fruits. Pull up a stool at a popular stall and eat kanom jeen. This dish of white noodles, curry and fresh vegetables is beloved by Krabi’s residents. A stop will also be made to enjoy wan yen, a refreshing, sweet dessert unlike anything in the western world.
Filled with tasty Thai food and armed with a better understanding of Krabi’s food culture, return to the hotel for a good night’s sleep. (D)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat