MEALS [ L ]
Continue to protected wetland area (2 ½ hours from Siem Reap). This area for irrigation during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. These days it by rice paddies and is home to a great diversity of water birds. A local bird watching guide will select the best places for spotting 200 species that live here or come for breeding. Keep a close eye on the sky for the endangered species that sometimes pass over the wetlands. As the endangered Eld’s Deer here.
the day . Conclude the Siem Reap bird watching tour late in the afternoon with a to the city. (B/L)
Note: The best time to see many of the birds is from February to May although year-round.
Responsible Travel: The Sam Veasna Center and the wetlands are non-profit destinations overseen by the Wildlife Conservation Society. They provide a unique opportunity for visitors to observe local wildlife without disrupting their natural habitat.
Our services include:
– English speaking bird guide and local guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch)
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Bottled drinking water and cold towels
Our services do not include:
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Other meals at own expense
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for guides & driver
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!