MEALS [ L ]
Cruise away from Koh Samui and head toward Koh Phangan, a nearby island. Enjoy beautiful views while feasting on a delicious Thai lunch.
Upon reaching Koh Ma, grab a mask and snorkel and jump overboard. Snorkel through the clear waters, seeing colourful coral reefs and an abundance of tropical fish. Then continue to Thong Nai Pan beach and spend a couple hours at this secluded spot. Relax on the white sandy shores, indulge in a massage and swim in clear waters. For a taste of adventure try water skiing, wakeboarding or jet skiing.
As the sun dips low in the sky, return to Koh Samui aboard ‘The Chantara’. Watch the sunset from the boat’s deck while snacking on appetizers, capping off a truly remarkable day in paradise. (L)
Our services include:
– Join transportation and tour with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Buffet lunch and appetizers.
– Snorkeling equipment.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Optional water sports and massage.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat