MEALS [ L ]
The chef will introduce the ingredients, exotic herbs and spices and their use, and explain about Thailand’s food culture.
Armed with a basic knowledge of Thai cuisine and its ingredients, start cooking! Chop vegetables, stir up spicy sauces and fry up sizzling dishes. Throughout the course the chef will share his personal story and offer tips and hints for preparing these same dishes back at home.
When everything is ready, sit down and enjoy the delicious fresh dishes. Savour the delicate flavours of home-cooked Thai cuisine, enjoying the results of the day’s activities. Return to the hotel with a full belly and a better understanding of Chiang Mai’s foodie culture. (L or D)
Our services include:
– Transfers by private Air
– English speaking guide
-in cooking class
– Cooking instruction in English
– Pantawan cook book
– Welcome drink
– Cooking apron to keep
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Lunch or dinner
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water during the transfer
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips for guide, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!