MEALS [ L ]
Then, it is time to indulge in the Thai people’s other favourite activity: shopping! Hop on the BTS Skytrain and ride to the edge of the Chao Phraya River. Continue by riverboat across the water to the Asiatique Night Market. Browse the handicraft and clothing stalls, watch the local entertainment and enjoy the views of the river at night.
Return to the city centre around 22:00, heading back to the hotel or opting for more chances to sample Bangkok’s legendary nightlife. (D)
Our services include:
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Transportation as mentioned (public transports)
– Drinking water during the tour.
– Skytrain/MRT ticket to Lumpini / Sala Daeng Station.
– Skytrain ticket from Sala Daeng – Saphan Taksin.
– Express boat to the Night Bazar.
– One glass of Mai Tai sunset cocktail at Park Society Bar, Sofitel So
– Local street food dinner
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Soaring above Bangkok Helicopter Tour
- Explore Bangkok from the skies
- Enjoy a one-hour flight in private helicopter
- Get an unobstructed view of the city from above
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island