MEALS [ L ]
Following the morning market, take the saleng to the Little Mango Organic Farm. En-route on the saleng, enjoy a beautiful scenery of the villages and farms along the way. This is a nice Chiang Mai experience on local transportation. On arrival at the cooking home, be introduced to Lanna culture by learning how to make a Lanna style flower set with local banana leaves that are traditionally used for paying respect to Buddha images or the elderly. Then begin the cooking class, learn how to cook rice and familiarise with the recipes of dishes.
Then, take a stroll around the organic garden and pick fresh ingredients for the cooking class with the chef. The cooking is conducted in a traditional charcoal and firewood style, no gas stove. Learn to cook various kinds of Northern Thai dishes for a better cooking experiences.
After lunch, relax with some tea and coffee and say goodbye to the chef.
Return to the hotel in Chiang Mai by private air-conditioned transport, driving along a famous route lined with very impressive Yang Na trees. (L)
Our services include:
– Local transportations (songtaew, train, saleng, and bike)
– Transfers by private Air
-Conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide on the returning to Chiang Mai
– All activities mentioned.
– Local English speaking chef and guide
– Northern cooking menu with lunch
-Afternoon tea and coffee
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic Flights
– Meals other than mentioned above.
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Any service not mentioned above
– Transfers outside the city area
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat