Step on to Thailand’s spiritual path for an insightful Buddhist experience in Chiang Mai. Learn the techniques of meditation from a local master, focusing the mind and clearing the soul. Then sit down with a Buddhist monk to talk about his life, gaining a deeper understanding of Thailand’s cultural beliefs.
MEALS [ L ]
Amid this sanctuary, find a quiet corner in which to meditate. Learn traditional techniques of meditation from a local expert, discovering how to control the breath and regulate the mind. Discover the importance of meditation in the lives of the Thai people, many of whom practice every day. Spend time practicing meditation, relaxing and purifying the mind and soul.
Feeling refreshed, meet with one of Wat Suan Dok’s monks for a chat. Enjoy this unique opportunity to talk with a Thai Buddhist monk and learn about his life, the country’s spiritual beliefs and anything else of interest. This exchange provides a remarkable forum for connecting with Thailand’s culture.
Following this immersive experience into Thailand’s spiritual side, return to the hotel.
Our services include:
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private Air
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– International and Domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat