MEALS [ L ]
Following that, take a tuk tuk ride to Wat Arun, “The Temple of Dawn”, and see the temple light up at night. Then continue on a ferry crossing the river to Tha Tien pier and go savour a scrumptious Thai dinner a riverfront restaurant facing the view of Wat Arun. After dinner, proceed on foot to the glittering Wat Pho, another great photo opportunity. Jump in a tuk tuk to Prime Hotel, a boutique accommodation located right by Wat Trimit. Up on the 11th floor, chill out with two glasses of cocktails at the outdoor terrace overlooking the glittering Wat Trimit. (D)
Return to the hotel by a public transport.
Our services include:
– Public transportation.
-Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Drinking water during the tour.
-Meals as specified.
– Two glasses of cocktail
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat