MEALS [ L ]
Meander through rural villages, enjoying the scenes of local life from horseback. Pass through farms and rice paddies, stopping to say hello to the locals and to take photos.
The highlight of the morning’s ride is Wat . Despite its remarkable beauty, this -era temple receives few tourists its remote location. Explore the ancient wonder and soak in the atmospheric setting.
Loop back to Happy Ranch, arriving just in time for lunch with members of the local community. After saying farewell to the horses, switch to a different mode of transportation. Hop on a bicycle and pedal through the outskirts of Siem Reap. Traveling at a slower pace provides ample opportunities for a chat with the locals to gain further insight into Cambodian lifestyles.
Cycle back to the ranch in the late afternoon. Then it’s time to return to Siem Reap, filled with incredible memories of an adventurous day in the countryside. (L)
Our services include:
– Local guide
– Transfer and back
-up as mentioned by private air
– Biking related services including bike hire
– Horseback riding at The Happy Ranch (2h).
– Picnic packed lunch as in itinerary.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Bottled drinking water
-Admission fee to Angkor Temples
Our services do not include:
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat