Walk through the lesser-known parts Hanoi’s Old Quarter and learn about the history of Hanoi through tales told by the guide. Get acquainted with local Hanoians and admire their love for Vietnam, its history and its culture. Discover the beauty of traditional Vietnamese musical instruments and get a feel for the city’s rich and vibrant culture.
MEALS [ L ]
Continue exploring the city’s unique vibes and marvel at its chaotic-yet-efficient traffic patterns which have rightfully become legendary. Then, stop for a visit to a small tea shop and enjoy a brief introduction to tea making and learn about the importance of drinking tea in Vietnamese society.
Next, escape the bustling streets and find a hidden alley in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Visit the tiny home of a musician and a family who have dedicated their lives to the single-string dan bau. Hear their life stories and discover a love for their traditional music that goes back generations.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply) (2 tour guides for groups exceeding 11 participants)
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!