Start the night with a relaxing cocktail along the Chao Phraya River at a chic, boutique hotel. Witness the beauty of Wat Pho and the Grand Palace at night before indulging in a local Thai meal with the glow of the majestic Wat Arun nearby. Experience the infamous nightlife of Bangkok’s eccentric Khao San Road area.
MEALS [ L ]
Transportation will be provided to the Rattanakosin area of the old city, meandering along the floodlit Grand Palace and Wat Pho.
After a cool, relaxing cocktail at the boutique, riverside Riva Arun hotel, take a short walk to where an exquisite dinner awaits. Indulge in a delicious, Thai-style meal in a restaurant on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, with the majestic Wat Arun glowing from across the river. Following dinner, take a stroll to the temple grounds of Wat Pho to soak up the beauty of its glittering chedi at night: an incredible photo opportunity.
Please note: The Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho is not open at night.
Afterwards, drive to the final stop of the evening, the bustling Khao San Road area. A famous backpackers haunt, this eclectic region comes to life at night with various activities, night markets and entertainment venues to choose from. Enjoy a wander through the streets of Khao San to experience the unmistakable energy of this area. (D)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Drinking water during the tour.
– Meals as specified (Dinner)
– One glass of cocktail
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok