MEALS [ L ]
From the starting point of Hua Lamphong Railway Station, be taken to explore the backstreets as well as discover the glittering and energetic Chinatown’s Yaowarat Street. Here, be introduced to the history of the area and some of the area’s favourite street food artisans.
Grab delicious bites of various kinds of food, from the famous Chinese dumplings, peppered pork noodles, Chinese donuts, and many more! Enjoy sweet Chinese desserts and visit a tea shophouse.
This is an experience to learn all about one of Bangkok’s best kept secrets - the city’s Chinatown!
Our services include:
– Transportation from/to the starting point of the walk.
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the transfers
– Snacks and drinks during the tour
– Tip driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Personal expenses, other gratuities, etc.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok