MEALS [ L ]
From the starting point of Hua Lamphong Railway Station, be taken to explore the backstreets as well as discover the glittering and energetic Chinatown’s Yaowarat Street. Here, be introduced to the history of the area and some of the area’s favourite street food artisans.
Grab delicious bites of various kinds of food, from the famous Chinese dumplings, peppered pork noodles, Chinese donuts, and many more! Enjoy sweet Chinese desserts and visit a tea shophouse.
This is an experience to learn all about one of Bangkok’s best kept secrets - the city’s Chinatown!
Our services include:
– Transportation from/to the starting point of the walk.
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the transfers
– Snacks and drinks during the tour
– Tip driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Personal expenses, other gratuities, etc.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!