MEALS [ L ]
Continue on to visit the Royal University of Fine Arts the National Museum. Originated from the establishment of the Cambodian School of Arts in Phnom Penh in 1918 but closed during the Khmer Rouge regime from 1975 and reopened in 1980. The Royal University has five Architecture & Urbanism, Plastic Arts & Choreographic Arts and Music.
Then, visit a Khmer art gallery along street 178 before dining at Friends, a successful social enterprise that trains disadvantaged Cambodian youth in the hospitality trade their parents who create charming up-cycled products available at the adjoining boutique shop. (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with in A/C vehicle
– Service of English speaking local guide and museum expert
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Camera / video entrance fees
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!