Short but sweet, this Siem Reap half day tour showcases its most iconic site: Angkor Wat. Study the intricately carved walls, unlocking the history and legends of 12th century Cambodia. Grasp the sheer size of Angkor Wat and its towers while soaring high above the plains in a tethered hot-air balloon.
MEALS [ L ]
Take a closer look at the intricately carved gallery walls and learn about the Hindu myths and historic tales they represent. See some of the 2000 “Apsara” carvings, each one a unique representation of female guardian spirits adorning the temple walls.
After this detailed look at Angkor Wat, get a different – yet equally impressive – perspective. Take a ride in a tethered helium balloon, ascending up to 120 meters, floating for a while, and then descending back to Earth. Be amazed by the sheer enormity of Angkor Wat and impressed by the size of the overall temple area.
Following the balloon ride, take one last look at Angkor Wat and return to Siem Reap.
Note: Balloon rides are dependent upon weather conditions, which are often seasonal. Speak to your guide about whether it’s best for you to ride the balloon before or after visiting Angkor Wat.
Our services include:
– Local English speaking guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air
– Ride in a tethered Helium Balloon over Angkor (ca. 105 mins and shared with other passengers)
– Bottled water
-day Angkor Pass
Our services do not include:
– Any surcharge/extra fees for visit of the Angkor Historical site imposed by the Apsara Authorities in Siem Reap which are subject to change without prior notice
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for guide & driver
– Meals not indicated in the itinerary
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!