MEALS [ L ]
Continue along quiet roads, passing traditional teak houses and meeting friendly locals on the way. Stop in a grassy parkland to refresh with a snack of fresh tropical fruits and a cool drink. Then continue pedalling to Ban Tawai. Commonly referred to as ‘The Village of Handicrafts’, this small community is filled with workshops making traditional Thai crafts. Witness the production of items such as silverware, wood carvings, and more.
Then ride along the banks of the Ping River. See fishermen at work on the river and enjoy the lush green surroundings. After approximately 25 kilometres of scenic riding, the adventure comes to an end with a transfer into town.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Cold water
– City bike and helmet
– Tours and transfers as mentioned
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Drinking water and cold towel
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips for guide, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!