Bike through Bangkok’s Chinatown, one of the city’s most historic and lively enclaves. Discover a vibrant local neighbourhood oozing with charm, visit colourful markets and discover hidden temples. Cap off the adventure with a relaxing foot massage- the perfect way to ease aching leg muscles.
MEALS [ L ]
Saddle up and cycle through the colourful streets of Bangkok's bustling Chinatown area, Yaowarat, before crossing the Chao Phraya River to the traditional charms of Thonburi. Get a taste of everyday life while pedalling through residential neighbourhoods. Stop to explore traditional temples and local markets, before emerging at the Princess Mother Memorial Park.
Stop to refuel at a street stall. Sample local Thai delicacies prepared using recipes handed down from generation to generation. Then get back on the bikes and pedal to the spectacular riverside landmark, Wat Arun – the Temple of Dawn.
End the day with a 45-minute foot massage. The perfect way to ease tired muscles after a fabulous morning bike ride.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha