MEALS [ L ]
As the helicopter rises higher in the sky, enjoy spectacular views over Chiang Mai and its surroundings. See the old city gates outlining central downtown and the meandering Mae Ping River. Coast to the outskirts of the city and fly around Doi Inthanon, one of the north’s most beautiful national parks. Admire the views of rugged mountain landscapes, lush forests and majestic waterfalls from a bird's eye view.
After an hour, the helicopter will begin to descend back on the ground. Return to the hotel in a private luxury transfer.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
-ConditionedVIP vehicle (Hyundai H1)
– Luxury service of English speaking guide transfer
-min helicopter experience over Chiang Mai city
– Drinking water during transfers
– Soft drinks on board
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Travel insurance.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat