MEALS [ L ]
The traditional Bangkok tour begins with a walk through Chinatown. Visit tea shops, temples, and shop houses that have retained their old-world charm. Rub elbows with the locals at vibrant markets while browsing stalls overflowing with fresh produce and dry goods.
Pay a visit to the Bangkok Folk Museum. Located in a seventy-year-old house, the museum has a small but fascinating collection of historic items and displays. Learn about Thailand’s rich culture and discover how it has evolved over time.
Then delve even deeper into local Bangkok life with a boat trip along the Chao Phraya River. Travel in a typical long-tail boat and ride through the quiet canals (klongs) of Thonburi neighbourhood. Pass by houses built on stilts and see how the locals live on the water’s edge.
Before returning to the hotel, make one last stop at Wat Arun. Admire the incredible glazed pottery inlaid in this towering stupa and learn about Thailand’s spiritual side.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat