MEALS [ L ]
Upon arrival at the tea plantation, receive a warm welcome from the local guide who will explain the processes and methods used to cultivate the young tea plants, select seeds and pick tea leaves. Then take a bamboo basket and be ready to partake in harvesting tea. Instructed by the guide, pick and collect tea leaves to fill the basket. Following this, move to the roasting station to enjoy the art of making tea by hand from kneading to roasting tea leaves.
After the roasting is done, enjoy tea tasting with delicious Thai snacks. A Thai set lunch is served at the [email protected] Tea Garden before returning back to the hotel in Chiang Mai. (L)
Our services include:
– Transfers as mentioned by private Air
– Meals as mentioned (Lunch)
– Entry fee for Araksa Tea Experience Tour conducted by English speaking guide
– Basic activities at Araksa Tea Garden (join
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and Domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!