MEALS [ L ]
Start with a visit to the South Gate, where remarkable statues depicting mythological demons and gods line the fifty-metre walkway. Start unlocking the answers to the clues, being led past other smaller monuments and into the heart of Angkor Thom.
During the game, discover interesting facts about sites such as the historic Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Explore ancient Bayon Temple and admire the enigmatic faces that cover the temple’s 52 towers. Finish with an exploration of the forested temple complex of Preah Pithu in search of hidden statues, carvings, and chambers!
After collecting all the photos, meet up with the guide. Discuss the answers to the quiz and share the picture clues with the group of participants, receiving a magnificent prize for completing the scavenger hunt successfully.
Our services include:
– Local English speaking guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private local remok (tuk tuk)
-day Angkor Park pass
– Bottled water
Our services do not include:
– Any surcharge/extra fees for visit of the Angkor Historical site imposed by the Apsara Authorities in Siem Reap which are subject to change without prior notice
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for guide & driver
– Meals not indicated in the itinerary
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!