MEALS [ L ]
Climb onto dry land at Koh Klang, an island located in the middle of the river. Take a tuk-tuk to explore this atmospheric island where more than 5,000 people reside. See fisherman at work, using traditional methods to catch fish, crabs and other seafood. Capture other scenes of daily life, passing by rice paddies where buffalos are roaming and charming neighbourhoods untouched by time.
After the inspiring visit on Koh Klang, return to town by boat. Then stroll through the night market, mingle with the local crowd and browsing the items on sale.
Having worked up an appetite, head to one of Krabi’s best restaurants for a delicious dinner of traditional Thai dishes. (D)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!