MEALS [ L ]
After that we will take the lead you to a Pranburi Forest Park has one of the largest protected mangrove forests in Thailand. Visitors can view the mangrove forest from the Mangrove Nature Trail, which is a raised boardwalk spanning over the salt pools of Pranburi Park, but under the shade of the mangrove trees.
About half way along the boardwalk, depending on the level of the river, you may be able to take a long-tail boat and journey along the Pranburi River, taking in the wildlife and exotic birds.
( Optional – pay direct on spot by own )
The boardwalk leads to a quiet but well maintained beach with public restrooms and food vendors. Additionally the are a number of restaurants in the area which sell a wide variety of food.
After we will continue to a market fair a real image of HuaHin natives where you are able to explore the local lives. Here fresh products tropical fruits vegetables and ready meals from the local area are cheap and easy to be found and guaranteed its freshness. What about a couple bites of your favorite fruits In Thailand we believe that we will not know him well until we reach the market..
We end up our trip at CICADA Market open mind open mat market where idea products are gathered. Imagination and idea are inserted in each of elaborate hand-made product bags dolls paintings and more ever you expected. Furthermore this idea market also provides a place (amphitheatre) for those with talent for music dance soap opera and back hotel.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat