MEALS [ L ]
Return back to hotel in time for lunch (at own expense).
Our services include:
– Local guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air
– Bottled water
Our services do not include:
– Angkor Pass
– Any surcharge/extra fees for of the Angkor Historical site imposed by the Apsara Authorities in Siem Reap which are subject to change without prior notice
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for guide & driver
– Meals not in the itinerary
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter Experience – Angkor Wat & Temples
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat & Kulen Ranges Tour
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.