MEALS [ L ]
Set amid the gardens of Knai Bang Chatt Resort overlooking the Gulf of Siam, this may be the world’s most scenic cooking class. The hotel’s chef, one of the best in the country, will share his secrets during the three-hour course.
Learn about the key ingredients of Khmer cooking, such as locally-grown pepper and pungent, fermented fish paste. Discover an array of new herbs and spices also used in traditional recipes. The chef will then demonstrate the techniques used to prepare classic Khmer dishes. Assist in chopping, pounding, mixing and frying the ingredients. Depending on the market availability, the dishes may include amok, banana flower and green mango salad, pickled lime soup and other Khmer delights.
Once the dishes are ready, sit down in the leafy gardens to enjoy the freshly-prepared feast. Wrap up the half day Kep cooking class around noon.
Duration: 3 hours (L)
Our services include:
-day cooking course and lunch at Bang Chatt Resort.Our Services do not include:
-Drinks and personal expenses
-Transfers to the cookery venue
-Personal travel insurance
-Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat, Floating Village & Rulous Group
- Take a private helicopter to the surroundings of the UNESCO World Heritage site Angkor Wat.
- Fly to the mighty Tonlé Sap Lake to see historical temples and floating villages.
- Aerial view of the magnificent architecture of the 9th Century Bakong Temple.
Rehash Trash Souvenir Workshop (2 hours)
- Learn to make a unique and practical souvenir
- Support a worthy social enterprise that provides income to local women
- Help support an organisation that makes a positive impact on the environment