Cruise the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers, places of natural beauty and traditional culture. Gaze upon fishing boats and passenger ferries plying the waterways. Explore island villages untouched by time and witness skilled artisans weaving intricate silks. Swim in the refreshing waters and bask in the rhythm of rural life.
MEALS [ L ]
Go ashore at Prek Boeung , one of the authentic Cambodian silk island destinations. This typical river island boasts a small silk weaving industry. Visit a local house to see an exhibition of silk development starting from the worm to the final product. This is a great way to understand the traditional skills of the rural Cambodian people. Continue around the island to Boeung Kong Pagoda.
Return to the ship and cruise onwards to Koh Dach, another famous Cambodian silk island. This island’s stretch of beach is popular with locals who come to swim, relax and enjoy picnics with friends and family. Relax and enjoy the tranquillity of this pristine strip of ; depending on the river currents, there is also an opportunity to swim.
on board as the ship cruises back to the capital. After a morning exploring the rural lifestyles of Cambodia, it’s time to disembark and delve back into the modern energy of Phnom Penh. (L)
Our services include:
– Local guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air
– Breakfast and lunch on board the boat
– Bottled water
Our services do not include:
– Other drinks and personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance
– Tips for , driver & boat crew
– Services not mentioned.
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter Experience – Angkor Wat & Temples
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.