MEALS [ L ]
Follow the city’s history from its earliest beginnings in the 15th century. Learn a little about the city’s Colonial heritage and visit S-21 Genocide Museum, which gives an insight into Khmer Rouge era that brought the country to its knees in the 1970s. Then get off the beaten track, winding through the back streets to a small community whose neighbourhood has become known for expressive street art.
Get immersed in one of Phnom Penh’s busiest and least touristic markets to sample some local delicacies, and then pay homage to the hero of Cambodia’s independence, King Sihanouk, at the Independence Monument and the King’s Statue. Finally, head to the Riverside, an area popular with local residents who come to enjoy the promenade, exercise, and make merry in front of the Royal Palace.
NOTE: Please note the tour is based on a shared basis with other passengers. Private tours are also available for a supplement. Please enquire with your consultant for more information.
Our services include:
– Pick up and return from your hotel
– Individual driver per passenger
– Soft drinks and snacks en-route
– Safely helmet and rain coat
Our services do not include:
– Other personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Full Day Tour: Phnom Penh Sightseeing (Private Tour)
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle and Guide at Disposal in Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Helicopter Over Angkor Wat & Temples (Join-in Tour)
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter Over Koh Ker and Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter Over Angkor Wat and Kulen Ranges
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.