MEALS [ L ]
Cross a small bridge and continue the biking adventure on Koh Dach Island. Pedal northwards through charming villages on the way to a massive sandbank. This spot is a popular gathering place for locals, especially on the weekends. Relax and enjoy the scenery with the river gliding by and the city far off in the distance. Depending on the water level for a refreshing swim in the Tonle Sap.
Having worked up an appetite, hop back on the bikes and pedal to a local restaurant for lunch. Then loop back toward the ferry for the return trip to Phnom Penh. (L)
Note: Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
Our services include:
– Local guide
– Return transfer to the ferry crossing from your hotel
– Biking related services including bike hire and helmet
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Lunch & Soft drink
– Bottled drinking water
– Support vehicle
Our services do not include:
– Other drinks and personal expenses
– Meals at own expense
– Personal travel insurance
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Full Day Tour: Phnom Penh Sightseeing (Private Tour)
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle and Guide at Disposal in Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Helicopter Over Angkor Wat & Temples (Join-in Tour)
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter Over Koh Ker and Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter Over Angkor Wat and Kulen Ranges
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.