MEALS [ L ]
Cross a small bridge and continue the biking adventure on Koh Dach Island. Pedal northwards through charming villages on the way to a massive sandbank. This spot is a popular gathering place for locals, especially on the weekends. Relax and enjoy the scenery with the river gliding by and the city far off in the distance. Depending on the water level for a refreshing swim in the Tonle Sap.
Having worked up an appetite, hop back on the bikes and pedal to a local restaurant for lunch. Then loop back toward the ferry for the return trip to Phnom Penh. (L)
Note: Children aged between 2 and 12 years at the time of travel will receive a 15% discount off the Adult Price.
Our services include:
– Local guide
– Return transfer to the ferry crossing from your hotel
– Biking related services including bike hire and helmet
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Lunch & Soft drink
– Bottled drinking water
– Support vehicle
Our services do not include:
– Other drinks and personal expenses
– Meals at own expense
– Personal travel insurance
– Any other items not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat, Floating Village & Rulous Group
- Take a private helicopter to the surroundings of the UNESCO World Heritage site Angkor Wat.
- Fly to the mighty Tonlé Sap Lake to see historical temples and floating villages.
- Aerial view of the magnificent architecture of the 9th Century Bakong Temple.
Rehash Trash Souvenir Workshop (2 hours)
- Learn to make a unique and practical souvenir
- Support a worthy social enterprise that provides income to local women
- Help support an organisation that makes a positive impact on the environment