Concentrated Tastes of Asia
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter Experience – Angkor Wat & Temples
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat & Kulen Ranges Tour
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat, Floating Village & Rulous Group
- Take a private helicopter to the surroundings of the UNESCO World Heritage site Angkor Wat.
- Fly to the mighty Tonlé Sap Lake to see historical temples and floating villages.
- Aerial view of the magnificent architecture of the 9th Century Bakong Temple.
Rehash Trash Souvenir Workshop (2 hours)
- Learn to make a unique and practical souvenir
- Support a worthy social enterprise that provides income to local women
- Help support an organisation that makes a positive impact on the environment
Phnom Penh Culinary Delights
- Discover secret spots and routes of Phnom Penh on a stylish Vespa scooter
- Scoot to some of Cambodia’s most historical and iconic places with many photo opportunities
- Learn about Cambodia’s history from the French colonials to independence
Rum Distillery Tour and Tasting with Creole Cuisine
- Learn about rum distillation: the history, ingredients, process, and philosophy.
- Enjoy a delectable array of infused rums and both jams and sauces made with the rums.
- Dine on a selection of French fusion appetizers with the option of a VIP dinner and dessert.
Moonlight Dinner and Storytelling at Angkor-era Temple
- Dine on a five course dinner of authentic Khmer cuisine.
- Enjoy Siem Reap’s only Angkor-era temples in the peace and solitude of night.
- Learn about Cambodian history through a photographic storytelling performance.
Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise
- Take a cruise on the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers for sunset over the city.
- Watch the city lights illuminate along Phnom Penh’s developing skyline
- Witness life along the river for those living on and along the Mekong riverside.
Phnom Penh: From Despair to Hope
- Learn about Cambodia’s tragic Khmer Rouge history
- Be inspired by organisations helping Cambodia’s underprivileged
- Gain a wider perspective of the country’s recovery from its devastating past
Taste Kampot Pepper
- Learn why Kampot pepper has been named the best pepper in the world by chefs and foodies
- Try cooking using this unique spice and then savouring delicious Khmer cuisine.
- Explore the pastoral countryside in an eco-friendly buffalo-drawn cart.
Vehicle & Guide at Disposal Phnom Penh
- Explore Cambodia’s capital by car
- Visit Phnom Penh’s major attractions
- Learn about Cambodia’s tragic history
Child Friendly Street food Discovery
- Sample some unique and unusual Khmer culinary delights
- Enjoy Cambodian street food that is as safe as it is succulent
- A culinary experience that even children will love
Discover Hidden Angkor on Bicycle
- Discover hidden corners of the Angkor Archaeological Park on bicycle.
- Share insights of less-visited temples of Angkor from expert cycling guides
- Follow forested paths through parts of the park rarely seen by visitors.
Beng Mealea & Phnom Kulen
- Adventure through the jungle to the River of 1000 Lingas
- Explore the overgrown ruins of Beng Mealea temple
- Embrace the spirit of rural Cambodia and its rugged beauty
Kompong Khleang & Beng Mealea
- Take an immersive boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake
- Venture through the remote, jungle-covered Beng Melea temple
- Meet a Cambodian family and have lunch at their home
Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean And Landmine Museum
- Explore Kbal Spean, a remarkable ancient Hindu site
- Meet inspiring locals hoping to impact Cambodia’s future
- Capture the beauty of Banteay Srei in the early morning light
Biking the islands of Phnom Penh
- Bike around the Tonle Sap River’s tranquil islands
- Escape busy Phnom Penh and explore the countryside
- See the process of silk weaving on Koh Otnyahdei island
Architecture Paths of Phnom Penh
- Discover Cambodia’s history through its architecture
- Travel by cyclo and boat for a different perspective
- Gain a deeper appreciation for Phnom Penh
- Step back in time at ancient Oudong Pagoda, former capital of Cambodia
- Travel the scenic backgrounds and pastoral countryside of Cambodia
- Learn about Buddhist traditions at a meditation centre
Oudong by car and boat
- Cruise past fishing villages on the Tonle Sap River
- Connect with Cambodian culture in the countryside
- Explore Oudong, a former capital filled with history
Boat trip Silk Island
- Escape the capital and cruise the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers
- Watch skilled artisans weave beautiful silk scarves
- Explore life on the river islands and swim at a local ‘beach’
Insiders Phnom Penh Vespa Tour
- Discover secret spots in Phnom Penh on a stylish Vespa scooter.
- Scoot to some of Cambodia’s most historical and iconic places with many photo opportunities.
- Learn about Cambodia’s history from the French colonial era to independence.
After Dark Foodie Tour by Remork
- Try Siem Reap’s finest food
- Enjoy the local ice cream
- Taste the flavours of Siem Reap
A Visit With Hero-Rats At Apopo Visitors Center
- Learn about the problem of landmines in Cambodia in a more optimistic environment.
- Take part in training rats who have learned how to detect explosive devices.
- Ask questions to professionals who can offer insight on a major challenge facing Cambodia.
Temples and Countryside by Bicycle
- Bicycle through pastoral countryside and sample a local delicacy.
- Interact with Buddhist monks at an 11th century monastery.
- Take a boat ride on an ancient reservoir to visit an Angkor-era temple.
Experience with an expert at National Museum&ArtsGallery
- Explore Phnom Penh National Museum with an expert
- Learn about restoration work in a workshop
- Visit and lunch at Khmer Sense art gallery
Spa & Relax Day In Siem Reap
- Be treated to a long and rejuvenating spa including an aromatic salt scrub and revitalizing facial.
- Hop on a relaxing late afternoon cruise in a gondola paddle boat.
- Watch the spectacular sunset at Prasat Chroung temple and sip on cocktails, champagne and canapés
Sambor Prei Kuk
- Explore the temples of Sambor Prei Kuk by ox cart
- Be enchanted by hidden 6th and 7th century ruins
- See local artisans creating beautiful crafts
Horseback Riding And Countryside
- Prepare delicious Khmer dishes alongside a professional chef
- See exquisite silk being woven using traditional techniques
- Be awe-struck by beautiful pink sandstone Banteay Srei temple
Angkor Thom Scavenger Hunt
- Join a treasure hunt in magical Angkor Thom ancient city
- Seek out hidden carvings and unusual temple views
- Learn about Angkor’s history through a fun photo game
Siem Reap Bird Watching
- Scan the skies at Cambodia’s best bird watching spot
- Watch for Sarus Cranes and 200 other species of endemic birds
- Keep an eye out for the Eld’s Deer, an endangered species
- Explore Preah Vihear, Cambodia’s most remote UNESCO Site
- Step back in time amid rugged landscapes and ancient temples
- See the hideouts of the Khmer Rouge’s notorious leaders
Discover The Lost City At Kulen Mountain
- Discover Phnom Kulen, the birthplace of the Angkor Empire
- Explore stunning sites to understand Cambodia’s past
- Head out of Siem Reap to explore beautiful countryside
Along the Riverside
- Tour Phnom Penh in the evening for a different view of the sites
- Wander along the riverfront, joining the locals for a street snack
- Take a river cruise and watch the sun set over the capital
Tuol Sleng & Killing Fields
- Study the dark Khmer Rouge era to understand modern Cambodia
- Hear the tales of those held captive at notorious S-21 Prison
- See the Killing Fields, a sobering but important visit
Morning Street Food Of Phnom Penh
- Try mouth-watering dishes from Phnom Penh’s street stalls
- Barter with friendly vendors at a lively morning market
- Learn about Khmer culture and its traditional cuisine
Pour Un Sourire D’enfants
- Learn about the struggles facing some of Cambodia’s disadvantaged youth
- Support an organization offering a brighter future
- Be inspired by the perseverance of the Cambodian people
- Visit Takeo province, a hidden gem rarely seen by tourists
- Explore the 10th-century Phnom Chisor and Phnom Da ruins
- Discover the Angkorian-style Tonle Bati temple
Free The Bears At Phnom Tamao
- Visit a rescue centre for Sun bears and Asiatic Black bears
- Learn about Cambodia’s efforts to stop wildlife trafficking
- Tour the wildlife rescue center to see exotic wildlife up close.
Eco Experience Siem Reap
- Appreciate the beauty of Siem Reap’s natural surroundings
- Support a good cause with an informative nature walk
- Fly above the treetops on an exhilarating zip-line ride
Angkor Wat above and beyond
- Gain different perspectives of Angkor Wat, from the air and from the insight of an expert
- Experience Angkor from the air in a state-of-the-art luxury air-conditioned helicopter.
- Learn about the history and design of the temples from an Angkor archaeologist.
Vehicle & guide disposal Phnom Penh
- Enjoy the freedom of having a car at disposal to see and visit any desired location in Phnom Penh
- Have a guide on-hand to explain and point out things that will enhance the experience
- Be back at the hotel by lunchtime, with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day
Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap
- Tour a charming floating village by luxury riverboat.
- Gain insight into the lives of local people on Southeast Asia’s largest lake.
- Enjoy a spectacular sunset on a private riverboat with drinks and snacks.
Walking Introduction to Siem Reap
- Stretch your legs on arrival to Siem Reap with a leisurely stroll around town.
- Learn about Cambodian culture at various religious shrines and structures.
- Meet local residents by joining in one of their local games.
EV Phnom Penh Tuk-Tuk Evening Explorer for Families
- Go on a fun, exotic and unique food tour around Phnom Penh.
- Visit the best spots where the locals eat and sample a variety of local food.
- Stop by some of Phnom Penh’s iconic landmarks for stories and photos.
A Local Night Out in Siem Reap
- Experience a night on the town as the locals do.
- Taste some local street food and beer and eat cross-legged on mats alongside the road.
- Visit a local night market to play some games and listen to live Cambodian music.
Angkor Temples from sunrise to sunset
- Visit the icons of the Angkor Archaeological Park
- Spend a day temple-touring with a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy the sunset from one of Angkor temples
Remote Temples and Rural Countryside
- Visit one of the most grand and least visited temple complexes of the Angkor-era.
- Drive through picturesque, pastoral countryside on the way to this remote, ancient city.
- Enjoy lunch at a community-based tourism initiative and visit a local silk weaving center.
Taste Siem Reap
- Visit one of Siem Reap’s most charming and intriguing art venues
- Enjoy a variety of contemporary and creative Khmer food and drink
- Travel to different Siem Reap neighbourhoods on this culinary journey
Experience Angkor Wat
- Get an in-depth guided tour of magnificent Angkor Wat
- Hear the legends and tales of the mighty Angkorian kings
- Soar above the temple area in a tethered hot-air balloon
Dinner In The Rice Fields
- Cruise in a boat - On the way to Villa Chandara, take in views of man made reservoir which served an important role in the Angkorian rice irrigation system
- Eat dinner at a private villa - Enjoy a special meal at Villa Chandara located west of Angkor Thom
- Enjoy a cocktail with a view - Drink a glass of cocktail against the backdrop of landscaped spice gardens
Angkor Temples Sightseeing
- Visit the icons of the Angkor Archaeological Park
- Spend a day temple-touring with a knowledgeable local guide
- Watch the sun set over the enigmatic Angkor Wat
Backstreets, Temples & Communities
- Take a walking tour to uncover a hidden side of Phnom Penh
- Discover the capital’s incredible architecture
- Meet with local residents and learn about their daily life
Cooking Class At Knai Bang Chatt
- Prepare delicious Khmer dishes in a tropical, seaside garden
- Learn traditional cooking methods from a professional chef
- Explore the culture of Cambodia through its cuisine
Sihanoukville’s Nearby Islands
- Relax on the beaches of pristine, tropical islands
- Take a boat trip along Cambodia’s southern coast
- Snorkel in clear waters surrounded by colorful fish
Items per page: