Concentrated Tastes of Asia
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Helicopter Experience – Angkor Wat & Temples
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat & Kulen Ranges Tour
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat, Floating Village & Rulous Group
- Take a private helicopter to the surroundings of the UNESCO World Heritage site Angkor Wat.
- Fly to the mighty Tonlé Sap Lake to see historical temples and floating villages.
- Aerial view of the magnificent architecture of the 9th Century Bakong Temple.
Rehash Trash Souvenir Workshop (2 hours)
- Learn to make a unique and practical souvenir
- Support a worthy social enterprise that provides income to local women
- Help support an organisation that makes a positive impact on the environment
Rum Distillery Tour and Tasting with Creole Cuisine
- Learn about rum distillation: the history, ingredients, process, and philosophy.
- Enjoy a delectable array of infused rums and both jams and sauces made with the rums.
- Dine on a selection of French fusion appetizers with the option of a VIP dinner and dessert.
Moonlight Dinner and Storytelling at Angkor-era Temple
- Dine on a five course dinner of authentic Khmer cuisine.
- Enjoy Siem Reap’s only Angkor-era temples in the peace and solitude of night.
- Learn about Cambodian history through a photographic storytelling performance.
Child Friendly Street food Discovery
- Sample some unique and unusual Khmer culinary delights
- Enjoy Cambodian street food that is as safe as it is succulent
- A culinary experience that even children will love
Discover Hidden Angkor on Bicycle
- Discover hidden corners of the Angkor Archaeological Park on bicycle.
- Share insights of less-visited temples of Angkor from expert cycling guides
- Follow forested paths through parts of the park rarely seen by visitors.
Beng Mealea & Phnom Kulen
- Adventure through the jungle to the River of 1000 Lingas
- Explore the overgrown ruins of Beng Mealea temple
- Embrace the spirit of rural Cambodia and its rugged beauty
Items per page: