Concentrated Tastes of Asia
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat
Pantawan Cooking Class
- Discover the secrets of Thai cuisine from a local chef
- Browse a fresh market to learn about traditional ingredients
- Cook and dine on delicious dishes at a family home in Chiang Mai
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Hiroshima by Bike
- Explore the modern city of Hiroshima in this one-of-a-kind bike tour
- Retrace the city’s atomic bomb heritage by visiting monuments dating back to 1945
- Experience the rebirth of Hiroshima and its transformation into a vibrant city
Hiroshima Gourmet Walk
- Discover Hiroshima’s food scene in this unique tour
- Enjoy the ambience of the city and see how the locals spend their evenings
- Sample delicious food and drinks in one of the most retro shopping arcades
Flavours of Osaka Food Tour
- Enjoy the lively Osaka nightlife while sampling some of the best dishes the city has to offer
- Venture on a sybaritic escapade with a charismatic, food-loving guide
- Experience the heart and soul of the city, which is deeply connected to its food culture
Hida Cycling Tour – Standard – Morning
- Take a scenic cycling tour around the mountain village of Hida
- Get a closer look at Japan’s alpine culture and traditions
- Pedal past rice paddies, rural villages and clear rivers
Saijo Sake Brewery Tour
- Learn about the production process of sake in Saijo, a top sake brewing district in Japan.
- Sample various types of sake and sake-based products from different breweries.
- Taste a local speciality that originated in this historic area.
Highlights of Hiroshima Food Tour
- Embark on a gastronomic adventure in the downtown area of Hiroshima
- Get a taste of the city’s food culture and experience the warmth and kindness of the locals
- Share the city’s best soul food and personal stories with a food-loving guide
Food and Culture Walk
- Be enchanted by the Alpine charm of Takayama
- Explore the old town on foot and discover its rich traditions
- Sample delicious regional specialities and local sake
Sunset Boat Cruise On The Thu Bon River – Join in Tour
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Luang Prabang City Tour
- Walk amid UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Discover Luang Prabang with an expert local guide
- Learn about Laos’ ethnic diversity at TAEC museum
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
- Explore Myanmar’s lesser-visited Thandwe region
- Learn about traditional weaving and fishing practices
- Embark on a scenic river cruise, visiting local villages
Vespa Countryside Life Tour
- Zip through Siem Reap’s outskirts on the back of a Vespa
- See what it’s like living in the shadow of the Angkor temples
- Dine on delicious Khmer food in the middle of the countryside
Phnom Penh Sightseeing
- In-depth exploration of Cambodia’s capital
- Delve into the past at the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit sombre reminders of the country’s tragic recent history
Vehicle & guide disposal Siem Reap
- Charming gateway
- Famed Temples of Angkor
- Half day car and guide at disposal in Siem Reap
Contemporary Arts In Battambang
- Visit galleries: explore impressive contemporary galleries in Battambang.
- Meet a local artist and curator: some of the galleries will have the curator and artist show around the art and explain the significance of each one.
- Visit the city’s architectural masterpieces: visit old colonial buildings, markets, and even a cinema.
Helicopter Experience – Angkor Wat & Temples
- Soar above the surroundings of Angkor Wat and see the historic temples from a bird’s eye view
- Loop on a temple tour to see the lesser-known temples in the area
- Be awed by the sheer scale of the former Khmer empire.
Helicopter – Koh Ker – Beng Mealea
- Take a helicopter loop with rewarding aerial views of Angkor Wat and lesser-known temples.
- Visit ancient capital of Cambodia, Koh Ker and see a stupa unique of Angkorian temples.
- Discover the hidden jungle temple of Beng Mealea.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat & Kulen Ranges Tour
- Hop on a once-in-a-lifetime luxury air-conditioned helicopter for a flight like no other.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples on board a private helicopter.
- Fly north-east to see the Kulen Ranges and its spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.
Helicopter – Angkor Wat, Floating Village & Rulous Group
- Take a private helicopter to the surroundings of the UNESCO World Heritage site Angkor Wat.
- Fly to the mighty Tonlé Sap Lake to see historical temples and floating villages.
- Aerial view of the magnificent architecture of the 9th Century Bakong Temple.
Rehash Trash Souvenir Workshop (2 hours)
- Learn to make a unique and practical souvenir
- Support a worthy social enterprise that provides income to local women
- Help support an organisation that makes a positive impact on the environment
Phnom Penh Culinary Delights
- Discover secret spots and routes of Phnom Penh on a stylish Vespa scooter
- Scoot to some of Cambodia’s most historical and iconic places with many photo opportunities
- Learn about Cambodia’s history from the French colonials to independence
Rum Distillery Tour and Tasting with Creole Cuisine
- Learn about rum distillation: the history, ingredients, process, and philosophy.
- Enjoy a delectable array of infused rums and both jams and sauces made with the rums.
- Dine on a selection of French fusion appetizers with the option of a VIP dinner and dessert.
Moonlight Dinner and Storytelling at Angkor-era Temple
- Dine on a five course dinner of authentic Khmer cuisine.
- Enjoy Siem Reap’s only Angkor-era temples in the peace and solitude of night.
- Learn about Cambodian history through a photographic storytelling performance.
Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise
- Take a cruise on the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers for sunset over the city.
- Watch the city lights illuminate along Phnom Penh’s developing skyline
- Witness life along the river for those living on and along the Mekong riverside.
Golf Yangon – Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- Enjoy 18 holes of golf in colonial Yangon
- Play at one of the city’s two internationally-recognised courses
- Wind down in the clubhouse after a memorable round
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Pemuteran and The North Coast
- Escape from the beaten track with an insightful day tour on Bali
- Authentic north coast
- Visit traditional pearl and salt farms
Cycling The Backroads of Lombok
- Cycling through the backroads of Lombok
- Discover the daily life of Lombok’s villages
- Visit Pura Lingsar the temple of harmony
EVE Seminyak’s Culinary Delights
- Sip a sunset cocktail at a beach side restaurant and bar in Seminyak
- Dine on traditional food in an authentic Javanese Joglo house
- Savour a gourmet dessert amid Bali’s illuminated rice fields
Bali Eco Discovery
- Explore Bali’s remarkable eco-friendly Green Village
- Learn about sustainable practises being used in Bali
- Enjoy an organic lunch of traditional Balinese dishes
Sumba Culture and Beaches
- Explore megalithic tombs villages and the custom home
- Discover Sumbanese traditional houses and skull tree
- Visit two white sandy beaches of Kerewei and Watubela
Local Market and Traditional Medicine Jogja
- Discover the secrets of Javanese herbal medicine
- Shop for exotic spices at one of Java’s oldest markets
- Learn to make traditional tonics with a Javanese herbalist
Discover West Sumba
- Discover megalithic villages and their custom homes
- Visit Sumbanese traditional houses and interact with the locals
- Relax and enjoy Lapopu Waterfall in Manupeu Tanah Daru National Park
Enchanting Gili Tour
- Relax on the laid-back tropical Gili Islands
- Travel by horse cart to Gili Meno’s charming villages
- Snorkel with sea turtles, exotic fish and colourful corals
Borobudur and Candirejo
- Watch the sun rise over UNESCO heritage Borobudur temple
- Take a traditional horse cart ride through Candirejo village
- Explore the ancient temples of Pawon and Mendut
All About Prambanan
- Get an in-depth look at UNESCO-listed Prambanan temples
- Learn about Indonesia’s Buddhist and Hindu architecture
- Enjoy a traditional Ramayana performance at Prambanan
The Colors of Bali: Galungan Festival
- Take part in Galungan, the most important and colourful festival in Bali.
- Don the traditional Balinese dress and celebrate like a local.
- Witness the ritual performance of the village purification called ngerebeg
Bali Herbal Walk
- Learn about Bali herbal medicine from a local specialist
- Discover ancient healing techniques and natural remedies
- Take a nature walk to see exotic herbs and other flora
Explore Jogja’s Countryside
- Witness the production of batik textiles in an artisan village
- Join local farmers in the rice paddies near Yogyakarta
- Watch an unforgettable sunset at Parangtritis Beach
Crafts of Java
- Explore Yogyakarta’s crafts market and museum
- Witness the production of leather shadow puppets
- Work with local artisans to create a traditional batik print
- Experience local ways of life in Sidemen village
- Trek to rice paddies and join farmers in the fields
- Gain insight into Bali’s spiritual side at Besakih temple
South Lombok Tiga Gili
- Spend a day cruising around Indonesia’s Paradise Islands
- Snorkel over coral reefs off the coast of Gili Nanggu
- Dine on fresh grilled fish on the beaches of Gili Sudak
Handicrafts of Ubud
- Be immersed in Balinese culture
- Craft a piece of traditional silver Balinese jewelry
- Visit a traditional handicraft non-profit organisation
Prambanan, Solo and Sukuh Temple
- Exotic temples, scenic views and traditional cultures.
- Start with the Hindu temple of Prambanan.
- Mangkunegaran Palace in Solo to discover its heritage collection.
Leisurely Cycling from Kaliadem to Prambanan
- Embark on a Yogyakarta cycling tour of volcanoes, villages and temples
- Pedal through rural villages for a glimpse of local life
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Prambanan Temple complex
Highlights of Nusa Penida Island
- Visit the picturesque T-Rex shaped cliff
- Explore some of the most beautiful spots of Nusa Penida
- Relax and swim at a secluded palm-fringed beach
Villages of Jogjakarta
- Discover great examples of traditional Javanese architecture
- Visit Javanese artisan villages on the outskirts of Yogyakarta
- Cycle through village alleys and dine in a local house
Bali Lakes and Hills by E-Bike
- Admire Lake Bratan and iconic Ulun Danu temple
- Browse locally-grown produce at colourful Bedugul market
- E-Bike through the stunning rice terraces of Jatiluwih
A Day in Jogjakarta
- Visit UNESCO-heritage Prambanan Hindu temple
- Learn about Javanese culture at Yogyakarta’s Sultan’s Palace
- Explore the tranquil grounds of Taman Sari water palace
Items per page: